Monday, July 6, 2009

Brain scan is CLEAR!

Oh how our point of reference can change in three days! There are no apparent mets in the brain. This is excellent, triumphant news. Congratulations, you only have cancer in your kidney and vena cava!!
Personally, I think that the very essence of us sits betwixt our ears. So I was worried about Dad not being Dad. But, looks like we're clear.

Mom sent this pic of Dad and his BFF Joe waiting on results. Joe went to listen, as Mom and Dad have proven to be less than stellar listeners. Thank you, Joe. Please know how imporrtant you are to Dad.


Full results when they get home.

E

4 comments:

Meredith Thomas said...

Yay for the good news!!!

Shaun said...

now, can they do anything for those pastey white legs? love ya D-I-L.

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Great news! But I already knew there wasn't anything up there. Now let's take care of that kidney.

Shannon said...

Yay! I have been praying my heart out for you guys! I know I was just the photographer....but, I have absolutely fallen in love with your family! You will remain in my prayers every.single.day. XOXOXO! Shannon Walker (AMC)