Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We (the children), don't drop everything and make trips to Little Rock. We just don't. We all have kids, new marriages, jobs, lives... all things we know Mom and Dad are very proud of. But I must say, despite the dire circumstance that we arrived under, not that it has gone away, I personally had a very nice time. A hang out in the living room for no reason very nice time. We usually only do that on alternating Thanksgivings and Christmases, with more than one place to be, with things we're supposed to do and say and sing and eat.
We should remember to do that more often. I feel exponentially better about our future after being there these three days. I think I expected Dad to be writhing in pain with one eyeball hanging from wires, gasping for breath like a floppy fish.


Here's PawPaw and his fan-club...Elliot was the closest to the fish outta water.



E

No comments: